Greek Oregano Oil Essential Benefits
Greek Oregano Oil Dietary Supplement in Softgels
Food supplement with natural antiviral, antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
Each softgel contains:
Extra-virgin Greek Olive Oil and Greek Oregano Oil Essential , extracted solely by selected, certified Greek Oregano.
The extracting process is done through steaming, without the use of any chemical solvents and only the leaves and the blossoms of the plant are used.
At least 33mg carvacrol.
Greek Oregano Oil is a dietary supplement with ideal proportions, guaranteeing the best results out of its use. Carvacrol content is particularly high (above 80%) whilst its percentage in thymol is low (below 3.5%), making it both safe and effective.
This unique formula helps your body obtain a stronger defense against viruses, microbes, bacteria, fungi, infections, cold and flu, swine flu, intestinal parasites and is also an ideal antioxidant.
• It helps with respiratory tract disorders such as asthma, cough, bronchitis.
• It facilitates digestion and stimulates the digestive system.
• It relieves gastrointestinal disorders (heartburn, bloating).
• It helps against diarrhea.
• It acts against bowel weakness, ulcers, tonsils, hypertension and high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, spasms, hiccups, menstrual cramps and rheumatoid arthritis.
• It soothes the nervous system.
• It increases urination and sweating.
• It acts against fatigue.
• It will help relieve major skin problems and diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
Greek Oregano Oil is vital for:
During periods of increased risk of infections and germs (autumn, spring).
For people frequenting crowded public spaces with high fungal and viral infection risk like gyms, beaches, schools, hospitals etc.
It will help your body function better in all levels.
Recommended daily dose: One (1) capsule per day, two hours prior or after a meal (the pack contains 30 capsules).
Scientific Studies Prove Greek Oregano Oil is a Powerful Antibiotic:
The Greek Oregano Oil Essential kills germs in the same way as the powerful antibiotics penicillin, streptomycin and vancomycin. This was the result of a survey by Georgetown University. The Oregano Oil inhibits the growth of a large number of bacteria and fungi, including Candida Ablicans, for which there is currently no effective medication.
Greek Oregano Oil Fights Prostate Cancer
A study by Long Island University showed that the main constituent of Oregano Oil, carvacrol, could be used to treat prostate cancer. The substance leads to apoptosis (ie suicide) of the cancer cells without affecting the healthy cells.
Greek Oregano Oil is Highly Antioxidant
Greek Oregano Oil has high concentration in vitamin C. Its strong antioxidant properties slow down not only the cell damage, but ageing as well. It also contributes to the formation of collagen and protects the red blood cells.
Precautions – Please read carefully
· Do not exceed the recommended Greek Oregano Oil daily dose.
· Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take this product. It is not recommended during pregnancy or nursing.
· People with iron deficiency or low iron levels should avoid taking this product.
· If you are taking lithium, consult with your doctor before taking this product.
· If you are experiencing health problems or you are under medical treatment, consult with your heathcare provider, before taking this product.
· Consult with your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product.
· People with diabetes should use this product cautiously, because it might lower blood sugar levels.
· People who are about to have a surgery should stop using this product 2 weeks prior to surgery, because it could increase the risk of bleeding.
· For long-term use of this product it is recommended to take a week interval for every 30 days of use.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
· This product is not intended for the treatment or cure of a disease.
· Keep out of reach of children.
Capsule composition: 42.3mg of essential oil from the steam distillation of organic Greek oregano, 192.7mg. organic Greek extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, water.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from sunlight at temperature no higher than +25°C.