Cranberry Pesto Crostini Appetizers
This elegant appetizer recipe is ideal for any event or party. It brings a Mediterranean flavor with the olive oil pesto. Plus, it's easier to make than it looks!
• Goat Cheese
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 cup each dried cranberries, basil
• 1/2 cup parmesan chees
• 1/4 cup each of Kardamas olive oil, toasted walnuts, minced parsley
• 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
• 24 crackers or baguette rounds of your choice
1. In a food processor, add garlic, cranberries, walnuts, red pepper and basil then finely dice.
2. Place the mixture in a bowl and stir in the olive oil, along with the cheese and parsley
3. Spread a teaspoon of goat cheese on each cracker, then top it off with a tablespoon of the pesto.