Olive Oil Baked French Fries Recipe
Baking french fries is a healthy and easy alternative to frying them. Baking french fries in Kardamas pure olive oil adds a whole new flavor that can't be made tantamount.
• 2 large potatoes
• 8 medium garlic cloves, crushed
• 2 tablespoons Kardamas pure olive oil
• 2 teaspoons kosher salt
1. Heat oven to 475 degrees F and place the rack in the highest position.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them lengthwise into strips half an inch wide , and then cut these in half crosswise.
3. Soak the potatoes in hot water for ten minutes.
4. While soaking, combine the olive oil and garlic in a sauce pan and simmer over medium-low heat. As soon as the garlic is sizzling, remove the pan from heat and let it cool.
5. Dry the potatoes completely and set them on a baking sheet. Drizzle them with the garlic and olive oil mixture, then season with 1 teaspoon of the salt; turning the fries over to season completely.
6. Spread the fries evenly and bake them for 25 minutes. After this time turn them over and bake for another 15 minutes.
7. Remove the fries and season them with the remaining salt.